Friday 31 May 2013

The Barberas Story

The Barberas Story 

My third brother (blind, Bakbak), who is also named Kuffeh's future and destiny drives him one day a big house, he knocked on the door, hoping its owner would answer him, he might beg him a trifle. He called out, who is at the door? "But my brother did not answer, and then I heard him call a loud voice, Who is this? However, despite this, he returned he did not answer, he heard the sound of his footsteps approaching, until he came to the door, opened it, and said to him, when, when, what is your wish? my brother replied, God's sake, his name is exalted! "You blind thing? Said the man and his brother replied, Yes.â "Then give me your hand, combined with the master of the house €" so my brother stretched out his hand, the man took him into the house, leading him from the stairs on the situation until he boarded the highest roof stair case: My brother thought he was going to give him some food or money: When he reached his highest terrace house in the owner said, What dost you desire ah, the blind? "" I craved, he again replied that God, whose name be exalted! "" God's sake, the man replied, opening to give you some other way! "" What is this! My brother shouted: couldst thou not tell me, so when I was in the following? "" You're the most despicable despicable! Rebuttal: Why did not ask me for the sake of God, that is, to hear my voice for the first time, you already knocking at the door? "" So, you mean my brother, he still do what I do? "€" replied the man of the house, I have nothing to thee.â "Then take me down the stairs, said my brother. Answered the man in front of you all the way, so my brother made his way to the stairs continue to decrease until it persists, he and doors, 20 steps, when his foot slipped and he fell, rolling between, breaking his head.

He went out, not knowing whither their own pace, there are two blind men, his companions, who said to him, where what happened that day you met him? My brother and, therefore, they even had just come to him, and then said to them, my brother, my desire to take part of the money, and now in our body, spending time myself.â "owner of the house now He just followed him into the top familiarize his lawsuit, and no I brotherâ € ™ knowledge, he walked behind him, until the latter entered his residence when he went, he is still unknown, my brother, then sat there waiting for his companions, and they came to him, he said unto them, and shut the door, and search the room, lest any stranger with us, when an intruder, therefore, to hear what he says, he together, firmly grasp the rope fixed to the ceiling and the blind to feel the entire cavity and found no one, came back and sat by my own brother, and brought their money and counted it; behold, it was a thousand taels of silver, done that, they laid it in a corner of the room, each of them a shot of that, because he wanted as much surplus, and was buried in 10 thousand pieces of silver in the earth after the , before they put themselves some food, eating; but my brother heard a strange voice at his side, and his friends say there is a stranger among us? Then stretch grabbed invasion the hands of those who cried out, and he said to his companion, here is a stranger! "and blow until they are tired, when they shouted that they fell upon him, ah, Muslims! A thief came in, we said, wished to take property! € "Now gather the people around them.

Stranger accused them of being a thief, the closed his eyes, pretending to be blind like themselves, so no one saw him suspect that he is so; cried, O Muslims! I am asking for protection of Allah and the Sudan! I ask Allah to protect and Wali! I ask Allah to protect one know the truth, I have already said, whipping each of them more than you beat me, but he will open your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment