Sunday 7 July 2013

The best approach is to use a well-made bed or on the floor

The best approach is to use a well-made bed or on the floor 

It is best if you are willing to use a well-made bed or on the floor, as long as you have a large, smooth surface, canvas. This is the best start early, take your time. 

The things you have carried out. The things you've left behind. Something that you will pick up and carry things like Candideâ € ™ in the myth of the Golden Goat, will be bogged down. 
Our cup may overflow, but our luggage mustnâ 

It is almost morningâ "a four-day trip to New York to see my family, our plane left eight IA € ™ already told my husband, who is so busy, I can manage the packaging really, I can. IA € ™ have promised him that I would start early, I will continue to vodka. 

I have put all of these promises, but backpacks ISNA € ™ t and a half, and I rub the floor, the memories in this journal and other bags € ™ t I have not packed and motto, I would not € ™ t follow. 
We do not need too much, nothing, really. I will need sandals and GET dirty clothes. Swimsuit. Silk underwear. A passport (no one knows about Parisa "Niagara Falls, and even these days). IA will pick up a few things for him: His dress guayabera machine, some blue jeans, boots, I must open knife, I put in my wallet, I must be sure to remember that I had forgotten something. 

Oh, ticketsâ | 
The fact is, IA € ™ m aground: IA € ™ m in the Rocky Mountains, the Himalayas, the Andes. I left El Salvador, ever, again and again. So much of my schooling Buddhist non-attachment: I mourn orchids, lost paintings, river, roof isthmus. 
Before this little black backpack, I've been in 12 countries, commitments, because the first time I took it, I tried to imagine a future time, in a distant place, so I can come prepared But at the same time, my mind is focusâ € "This is a toothbrush, razor, a left shoe. IA € ™ m staring over my shoulder, reliving the past in other places. 

Eventually, inevitably, I give up. If we have everything we need, when we started, I was the reason, in the end what is it tour? I closed, semi-bags. I compress it, grip it, and set it at the door, when the taxi. 
"€ œYou have more stuff in those bags Our teacher explained, because they are locked up our stuff," € œthan your host family in their entire homes.

In the end of the semester, I limp home with nothing to save them: a man of Nepal announced his sleeping bag on the label by the "€ œ100% Fathersâ I have clung like a real person through the air cold Himalayan nights; two pewter I will never use butter lamps a few scarves to give as gifts; sack of dried juniper incense, a benevolent neglect customs agents at Kennedy agreed, but I will always burn. 
Four. 

Hypothesis 
Tin spoon, cup, shaking trays, carpet hanging sorrow balcony. 
Farewell everything. With your hands, gestures wave of you already know. 
Start again from the bread into bread. " 
Caroline Forchà © 

I'm late Pontevedra teacher training classes on the first day, the Spanish coast of Galicia. In the usual way of things, I have not packed a clock, took just one day before the acronym from Lisbon after night flying Kennedy, my six hours behind the sun. So, I overslept. 
I introduced. This is Molly. Americans. New York. Hey. Hey. Hello. I looked around the table, no one makes eye contact. 
My classmates, other future English teacher like me, and asked me to go back to our common flat nap. They are Australia, Ireland, Wales, New Zealand. They let me knowâ "straightaway, without any effort nuanceâ €" they do not like my plan. 
â € and œWhere is your luggage? "? A student complained, dragging a suitcase in cobblestone prospects. 

"I have my bags, â €? My answer is, holding a black backpack, I have from my parentsâ house filched. This is the waist tight and small, no more than bags and all but empty. 
"ŒThatâ € ™ s all you have? Â €? This is the first time, they look me." ŒBut you then U.S.! â €? 
I lifted my chin, but I do not know for sure IA € ™ m more proud of my nationality, suitcase or fact. 
In the subsequent weeks, they will be equally surprised, I can cook and entertain children, Anda "is far superior to any kind of THEMA €" clean bidet.

No comments:

Post a Comment