Tuesday 9 July 2013

Medifast - Business is like life - breaking the rules addictive 

Medifast I travel for a living turnaround. In most enterprises, I see the same trend. I walked. Two of them are the lack of common objectives and a lack of communication. In another article, I will introduce these. I do not have a crisis situation. Medifast or third characteristic of the crisis. People bend the rules or stop after the agreed-upon procedures, no one was looking. I remember that went into work. It soon becomes clear that this is the case. Interestingly, in the company of people know all this. Many people do not feel happy. Medifast I do not make big changes in the first few weeks, when I took the time to listen. 

In the end what happened, and get all the facts. But I will make a small change to send a message. And it is a period. I have a car park near the "client" it is accepted that area. This problem has been parked there all staff. Medifast we discussed it, I pointed out that a bigger problem, it is a symptom. It was agreed that these parks are for customers. Then stop there. After the problem worse. Because nobody says anything. If they can break this rule is consistent. Medifast, then why not the next bigger deal. 

Good managers know that usually people often do not consciously stop doing something, to see if anyone noticed) and b) no one gives. So back to the garage six customers. As a team, we discussed the concept of the contract. Then, stick to it. We make a deal, I have time to discuss and debate topics. Medifast, and if we agree, then we stick to it, as a team (usually the case, I found everything normal happy because at least they feel that their views are heard). Which refers to our team, we never once have two or more clients (because we are actually Medifast, production equipment).

 I promised to draw three customer parking, will go to three customers. This will be the only client, rather than any offense. About two weeks later stopped at the customer's place, a new employee, within five minutes, your team is requested. Medifast new employees said they would not do it again, I think they are now moving (this is a test to see how serious this is me). I watched them said. "Natural." What is a small example of our customer parking team: 1. Once we agree to things, we all have been waiting for the follow-up IT2. We can decide in advance discussions. However, everyone can stay in the IT3. Sometimes solutions can not satisfy everyone. However, we must make a decision, all of the issues into account4 entire business. 

When it does not follow the rules. Then, we disagree that the display (so you can stick to it!) Way of doing business breeds good habits, on the other. Bigger problems. Remember it the next time you see someone breaking the agreement or..

No comments:

Post a Comment