Sunday 2 June 2013

We Are Golden -A Luxury Travel

We Are Golden -A Luxury Travel

Luxury travel, do you remember that song Crosby. Stills, Nash and Young came up in 1969. Entitled "Woodstock", "we are stardust? We are golden, we are billions of years of carbon, we garden." I love this song and sang it all the time when I was young . Then in real life, full ownership of the school. Work, home and family. Luxury Travel takes over my brain, I forgot. Then, when it came back loud and clear in my head. But I was kind of one day watching TV. I had to stop playing with my computer. Note that I flat-screen TV on the broadcast.

Hours later, I was filled with hope and the "Woodstock" playing in my mind over and over again, until I finally went to bed. When the "Woodstock" was released. Go to Woodstock. Luxury travel because of the way I like it catchy melody, the message seems a bit ethereal. I feel good, sing along. It makes me feel good. I was a bigger picture. We are related to each other. Because we are made of the same stuff. I was a child of the 1960s. I think back on it, and now realize that even my deep understanding of what the song. Luxury Travel I really do not know what a particular phrase.

I did not realize that there is no evidence, in fact, we are all from the Stardust. This program, I was watching "how the universe works," a Discovery Channel episode. Opening of the show is a montage of sound bites and phrases scientists and start playing a song in my mind. "In our body every atom initially in star formation, we are stardust." Who knows Joni Mitchell. Who wrote this song. Luxury Travel knew what he was writing. Facts have proved that each stellar explosions were burned. Created the universe in all directions in the aftermath of the explosion of dust thrown thrown. Travel hundreds of miles. Sooner or later, the dust has settled on a distant planet, to create life. If this happens to be the planet to sustain life. Like our planet. If you think about it. Luxury Travel is the same thing, and this means that any one life on the planet, we are. A place where we have relatives. Have you noticed that atoms are like little microscopic solar system? We are a solar energy system. Our weekly estamos hechos Germany ESTRELLAS's. In fact, everything around us is made Stardust. When you think about it. Every animal, plant and insect made of stardust. We are doing the same thing, we live on the planet.

Luxury Travel
We have created, because on this planet every thing, all the materials we use are stardust. All around us we see a star's core shelling. Even if our solar atoms from other stars recycled. Luxury travel series My favorite quote: "You can come from the left hand of the atomic atomic another star on your right, but you're just a child star," I do not know why. But let me feel very special. It makes me feel like I belong to something bigger. I think what I'm doing. Einstein proved that use of atomic energy in the universe of stars. Floating in space. This seems reasonable because we are doing the stars, we can use this energy. Create anything, we can use the cosmic energy. The universe is huge. Give us the energy is infinite. Our connection to the universe. We can enter our minds and move mountains forces. It is wise to use that power. It is to give us appreciate what we have already done, and to share with others in a positive way understanding. We are stardust. We are golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment